Find topic, title or author:
COVID 19 status: We continue to ship all orders within one business day. Please allow for potentially longer than usual postal and courier transit times.
GlobalGenealogy.com founders, Sandra and Rick Roberts
at a conference at Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa
9am to 4pm ET, Monday to Thursday (closed on Ontario statutory holidays)
- Administration: Email or phone 613-257-7878
- Sales and order processing: Email or phone: 613-257-7878
Mailing address (not a retail outlet)
Tech support: Global Genealogy Books-on-CD or PDF Downloads
Our imprints include Global Heritage Press and MacDonald Research
Suggeston: If you didn't receive a download link for your pdf-download
- Email Support or phone support: 613-257-7878 (Monday to Thursday 9-4pm ET)
book within 1 business day, please check your spam filter.
Curbside pickups are available for prearranged orders. Covid protocols are in place.
Shop our website and then phone (613-257-7878) to place your order and arrange for a convenient pickup time at our Carleton Place (Ottawa Area) office. Same-day and off-hours pickups are available. There is no showroom or in-person shopping at this location.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Debit cards and credit cards are accepted at our exhibit tables at conferences, and from those making a pickup at our Carleton Place location.
Where to buy Global Heritage Press, MacDonald Research, and Jesuit Studies products:
GlobalGenealogy.com Inc sells books and other resources that are used for research purposes. As a result we do not accept returns unless you receive an item in faulty or damaged condition or if you receive an item other than that which was ordered.
Exchange merchandise for an identical item only:
If the fore-mentioned conditions apply, we will promptly provide a return authorization number and exchange the merchandise for an identical item only. We do not process credits nor do we provide cash or credit card refunds. If you recieve a faulty or damaged product from us, we will email a shipping label to you so you can return the product at our cost. We also pay for the shipping cost for the replacement product. GlobalGenealogy.com Inc. does not accept 'collect' nor 'COD' parcels.
Return Authorization Number:
Call 613-257-7878 between 9 AM to 4 PM E.T. Monday to Thursday, or send an email outlining your request. Please be prepared to provide your invoice number. We do not accept responsibility for any item returned without a return authorization number. The address to return your shipment to will be provided with the return authorization number.
We ship exclusively via Canada Post because of their reliable delivery agreements with couriers and postal services worldwide, reliability, speed of delivery and low cost. We will ship by your choice of courier/carrier if they service our shipping point, and you have an account with them that the shipping charges can be charged to.
Newsletters - Double Opt in
Our email newsletter is sent to only those who specifically subscribe to it. We use an automated double opt in system to ensure that it is you who subscribed your email address, That means that when you submit a subscription, an email is sent to your email address that requires a response from you confirming that it was you who subscribed. A subscription is not finalized until that response is received. Once subscribed, every newsletter includes an obvious link where you can manage/update your subscription or cancel your subscription.
Customer Feedback: Send feedback
- "[book]... Arrived in great condition! Thanks!"..... By Heidi on Feb 4, 2020.
- "Excellent [book]! Thank you!"..... By BR on Jan 22, 2020.
- "... book as offered, protectively wrapped, and promptly sent"..... By Woody, Nov 4, 2019.
- "Clean & tight hardcover..... Prompt delivery. Well pleased"..... By Thos. A. Hill, October 21, 2019.
- "Exceptional customer service. This seller is accessible and accommodating. "..... By Janet S. on Oct 4, 2019.
- "Quick and easy, would buy again from this seller A+"..... By Brynn Bohlman on Aug 21, 2019.
- "Interesting book... glad they were able to acquire the publishing rights when the author passed"..... By Dan Plant on March 13, 2019.
- [the book I ordered is] "a useful research tool. "..... By Marge on March 8, 2019.
- "Great product. Everything I was looking for"..... By Ellen O. on February 27, 2019.
- "... was delivered quickly and was as described"..... By G A Vautour on February 22, 2019.
- "The item arrived before the expected date and was as described"..... By Maire on December 5, 2018.
- "Very quick delivery and this book arrived in excellent condition!" By J.S. on November 30, 2018.
- Book was accurately described as to quality and condition. It was well packaged and arrived without damage. I would not hesitate to order again from this seller. Thank You!" By Fred on November 14, 2018.
- "Quick shipping and excellent packaging." By Catherine Trudel on September 19, 2018.
- "My book was delivered in a timely fashion and the book was in excellent condition. Very pleased". By Victor Menzies on August 21, 2018.
- "As described with fast shipping. Great book. Thanks." By J. Benson on August 3, 2018.
- "Excellent service... "By Margaret Killackey on July 16, 2018.
- "The book arrived as it was supposed to and it was a good read as it was described." By Mark Chappell on July 5, 2018.
- "Item was just as described..." By Deborah Huffmyer on June 25, 2018
- "Book was just what I wanted.....in excellent condition By Heather on April 29, 2018.
- "Exactly as advertised. By David E. on April 21, 2018.
- "Item recíd before expected delivery date! By Amazon Customer on April 17, 2018.
- "Happy with the service and pleased with the book." By chelsea on April 15, 2018.
- "Sooooo happy you had this book. it's amazing. thx" By Amazon Customer on March 24, 2018.
- "The package of the book arrived earlier... which was very nice. The book's condition was very good. I look forward to reading about this specific bit of history with ancestors in mind." By Donna James on March 23, 2018.
- "Such a wonderful book! Very fast shipping and the book itself is pristeen, so nicely bound...... it will be a fine heirloom to pass down along with the family.." By Donna on March 19, 2018.
- "Fast shipment, thank you!" By D. Stevens on June 15, 2017.
- "As a professional researcher, I am constantly looking for new source materials at reasonable prices. Rick and Sandra at Global Genealogy fit the bill to a tee. One example, the St Finnan's Church records available Global Genealogy is an excellent resource. The index is available on their website at no cost...... and access via the Global Genealogy website works like a proper website. Unlike competitors, resource purchase options are excellent (hard copy, CD, PDF download), as are payment options (Visa, M/C, and PayPal). Finally, when it comes to support, nothing beats being able to pick up the phone and talk to Rick or Sandra. Rick's 40+ years of experience make him a "wealthy resource" in and of himself. He is generous with his time, has patience with those of us who are still in the learning curve, and he should be considered an expert in the field. I HIGHLY recommend Global Genealogy. Great bang for your buck- whether it's a US buck or Canadian. " Dana Pereau Genealogy Research, Washington, USA, May 2017
- "Great book and nicely produced." By Michael Aikey on March 9, 2017.
- "The item arrived on 14 December, in perfect condition, and is a great addition to my collection of genealogical books. Thanks very much and have a happy holiday..." By Judith on December 15, 2016.
- "The book looks fabulous! The print quality, paper and cover are all excellent. You have no idea how much we have appreciated your help throughout this process. As we are all new to this writing/publishing process, your help has been invaluable."
Woodland Beach Book Committee, Authors of Footprints in the Sand - Woodland Beach Memories [Ontario], publ. 2016
- "Thank you both for your help getting Mary's book to her last week... Less than three weeks from manuscript to finished book. Thanks again."
Jane [from Ontario], June, 2016
- "I am so happy with them [my books]! The red buckram is a beautiful shade and is exactly the true red that I was hoping for. The pages open so nicely.... Thank you so much for helping the end product to be a book that I am proud of."
Colleen Robinson, author of "Memoirs and Statistics of the Youth for Christ Teen Team To Southeast Asia 1963" publ. 2016
- "[My books] more than meet my expectations... I have a few books that you had done over the last 8 to 10 years! I knew then, if I ever got around to publishing the family history book that I would likely ask you... Satisfied Costumer!..."
Ken W. Henry, author of "Prairie Pioneers of Southern Saskatchewan, Alex FELL Family, Friends & Neighbours" publ. 2015
- "My books just arrived, they look great! Thank you..."
Ev Page, author of "Page and Paskin Families" publ. 2015
- "The books arrived (poor postal man huffing and puffing and probably in need of a little lie down after all that exertion). They look great! It's been great working with you and I will certainly be more than happy to pass your name along to anyone I come across who might be in need...."
Mary Anne Richardson, author of "Did Little But The Chores, Vol. I and Vol. 2", publ. 2014 (vol. 1), 2015 (vol. 2)
- "Thank you again for your efforts and support with 'Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC' "
Fred Hayward, compiler and publisher of Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "A splendid book...."
Edward Young, Deputy Private Secretary to the Queen, Buckingham Palace, regarding the book Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "My sincere thanks for all your support in making the publishing of my book 'Our Smith Heritage' a smooth process from start to finish and in such a short turnaround time. I am very pleased with the final result and the quality of the book, and know that family members will have a treasure to hand down to their descendants...."
Marilyn Dwyer, author of Our Smith Heritage, publ. 2014
- "... wonderful to work with and I heartily endorse using their services..."
Delphine Cameron Large, author of Our Camerons of Lochiel, publ. 2014
- "I have just arrived home and found the books waiting for me. They look great! The paper has a very nice feel and the photos do not show through at all [high opacity paper]. They look like "proper" books. What we had done in the past [by others] was nothing like this. This is a fitting tribute to our 50th anniversary. Thank you so much for your help with this..."
Helen Billing, regarding: A Celebration of 50 Years, 1964-2014, publ. 2014
- "... thanks, splendiferous!"
Ann Crichton-Harris, regarding the book 'Cornish Emigrants to Ontario, Volume II', publ. 2014
- "I just saw the books, and they are fantastic! Thank you again for all your hard work and advice. I know that the rest of the 1812 Committee will be very impressed."
Carla Mackie, Historical Services Coordinator/Morningstar Mill, St. Catharines Museum regarding: The Report of the Loyal and Patriotic Society OF Upper Canada 1817, publ. 2013
- "You will be pleased to know that our books have been flying off the shelf. Thanks for helping to make that a reality."
Nancy Leveque, co-author of 'Researching Your Ancestors in Simcoe County, A Study in Migratory Patterns and Family History', Publ. 2012, publ. 2011
- "My book is being received very well, and I am very grateful to you for your help. I am getting lots of feedback, and I am quick to tell them of Global Genealogy."
Wayne Robinson, author of My Irish Ancestors, publ. 2011
We respect your right to privacy. When using this site, you may choose to submit personal information through email, online forms or our online shopping cart. We use this information to process your your online orders, process various requests, and manage newsletter subscriptions. We will never intentionally sell, share, or distribute any of your personal information to third parties, except as required by Canadian statute or Court Order.
Browse the resources at
Printed & Digital Books
Genealogy, Vital Records & History
Listed By Country or Topic
New Books 2021
New Index to Audit Office 13
First complete Index to locate United Empire Loyalist claims & documents in AO13 (American Revolution)
Treaties and Treacheries: The Early Years of the Revolutionary War on America's Western Frontiers
(American Revolution - UEL)
The Casselman Cemeteries, Russell County
St. Jacques R. C. Cemetery Embrun, Russell County
Two Renfrew County Cemeteries
Holy Rosary, Griffith
Four North Plantagenet Township Cemeteries
(Prescott County, Ontario)
Three FRASER Familes
of St Andrews West
(Stormont County, Ontario)
Loyalist Cemeteries of
St. Matthew's Anglican Cemetery
(Grenville Village, Quebec)
Dalesville Public Cemetery
(Chatham Twp., Quebec)
St. Mungo's United Church Cemetery
(Chatham Twp., Quebec)
Birth, Marriage, Death Bytown Packet 1846-1849
Birth, Marriage, Death Bytown Gazette 1836-1845
Renfrew Public Cemetery
(aka Thomsonville Cemetery)
Maplewood Cemetery, Beckwith Twp,
Pinegrove Cemetery, Beckwith Twp,
St. Fillans Cemetery, Beckwith Twp,
New Books 2020
Saint Viateur Roman Catholic Cemetery, Limoges, Russell County
St. Johnís (Chrisostom)
Malloch Rd Cemetery
Arnprior, Renfrew County
The Flockey, Defeat of Tory Uprising in Schoharie Valley
(BACK in PRINT)
Five Lyndoch Twp. Cemeteries
Bearbrook Cemetery, Russell County
Albert Street Cemetery
Arnprior, Renfrew County
Three Sebastopol Twp Cemeteries
Anglican Parish Register
N. Clarendon & District
Anglican Parish Register
N. Clarendon & Thorne Pontiac County
Elmview Cemetery, Kars
Six Brudenell Twp Cemeteries
Six South Algona Twp Cemeteries
Two McNab Twp Cemeteries
Seven Hagarty Twp Cemeteries
Mount St. Patrick
Four Bagot Twp Cemeteries
Admaston Protestant Cemetery
St. Francis Xavier Roman Catholic Cemetery
Five Raglan Twp Cemeteries
Two Grattan Twp Cemeteries
Four More Grattan Twp Cemeteries
Franktown Public Cemetery
Wilberforce Township Cemeteries
New Books 2019
No Despicable Enemy, 1779: Continental Army destroys Indian Territory
(American Revolution - UEL)
Province of Ontario Immigration Records, An Overview - Updated Edition
Narrative of a Voyage to Quebec and the Journey from Thence to New Lanark in Upper Canada