Search our store by topic, author, word or phrase:
GlobalGenealogy.com founders, Sandra and Rick Roberts
at a conference at Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa
9am to 4pm ET, Monday to Thursday (closed on Ontario statutory holidays)
- Administration: Email or phone 613-257-7878
- Sales and order processing: Email or phone: 613-257-7878
- Printing and binding enquiries: Email or phone: 613-257-7878
Mailing address (not a retail outlet)
Tech support: Global Genealogy Books-on-CD or PDF Downloads
Our imprints include Global Heritage Press and MacDonald Research
Suggeston: If you didn't receive a download link for your pdf-download
- Email Support or phone support: 613-257-7878 (Monday to Thursday 9-4pm ET)
book within 1 business day, please check your spam filter.
Shop our website and then phone (613-257-7878) to place your order and arrange for a convenient pickup time at our Carleton Place (Ottawa Area) office. Same-day and off-hours pickups are available. There is no showroom or in-person shopping at this location.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Debit cards and credit cards are accepted at our exhibit tables at conferences, and from those making a pickup at our Carleton Place location.
Where to buy Global Heritage Press, MacDonald Research, and Jesuit Studies products:
Where to buy Global Archival Products
Are you a Retailer? Would you like to sell our products?
This website (www.globalgenealogy.com) is our retail storefront which includes products from a long list of suppliers. We also publish more than 400 history and genealogy titles under the imprints of Global Heritage Press and MacDonald Research. Those titles are included on this retail website but are also available to booksellers on a wholesale basis. GlobalGenealogy.com also manufactures archival conservation, preservation and storage products.
We welcome inquiries from booksellers and retailers who would like to add our products to their retail offering.
To make inquiries or to set up a reseller's account contact Sandra Roberts by email or phone 1-613-257-7878 (Mon to Fri, 9am-4pm ET).
GlobalGenealogy.com Inc sells books and other resources that are used for research purposes. As a result we do not accept returns unless you receive an item in faulty or damaged condition or if you receive an item other than that which was ordered.
Exchange merchandise for an identical item only:
If the fore-mentioned conditions apply, we will promptly provide a return authorization number and exchange the merchandise for an identical item only. We do not process credits nor do we provide cash or credit card refunds. If you recieve a faulty or damaged product from us, we will email a shipping label to you so you can return the product at our cost. We also pay for the shipping cost for the replacement product. GlobalGenealogy.com Inc. does not accept 'collect' nor 'COD' parcels.
Return Authorization Number:
Call 613-257-7878 between 9 AM to 4 PM E.T. Monday to Friday, or send an email outlining your request. Please be prepared to provide your invoice number. We do not accept responsibility for any item returned without a return authorization number. The address to return your shipment to will be provided with the return authorization number.
We ship exclusively via Canada Post because of their reliable delivery agreements with couriers and postal services worldwide, reliability, speed of delivery and low cost. We will ship by your choice of courier/carrier if they service our shipping point, and you have an account with them that the shipping charges can be charged to.
Newsletters - Double Opt in
Our email newsletter is sent to only those who specifically subscribe to it. We use an automated double opt in system to ensure that it is you who subscribed your email address, That means that when you submit a subscription, an email is sent to your email address that requires a response from you confirming that it was you who subscribed. A subscription is not finalized until that response is received. Once subscribed, every newsletter includes an obvious link where you can manage/update your subscription or cancel your subscription.
Customer Feedback: Send feedback
- "As a professional researcher, I am constantly looking for new source materials at reasonable prices. Rick and Sandra at Global Genealogy fit the bill to a tee. One example, the St Finnan's Church records available Global Genealogy is an excellent resource. The index is available on their website at no cost...... and access via the Global Genealogy website works like a proper website. Unlike competitors, resource purchase options are excellent (hard copy, CD, PDF download), as are payment options (Visa, M/C, and PayPal). Finally, when it comes to support, nothing beats being able to pick up the phone and talk to Rick or Sandra. Rick's 40+ years of experience make him a "wealthy resource" in and of himself. He is generous with his time, has patience with those of us who are still in the learning curve, and he should be considered an expert in the field. I HIGHLY recommend Global Genealogy. Great bang for your buck- whether it's a US buck or Canadian. " Dana Pereau Genealogy Research, Washington, USA, May 2017
- "The book looks fabulous! The print quality, paper and cover are all excellent. You have no idea how much we have appreciated your help throughout this process. As we are all new to this writing/publishing process, your help has been invaluable."
Woodland Beach Book Committee, Authors of Footprints in the Sand - Woodland Beach Memories [Ontario], publ. 2016
- "Thank you both for your help getting Mary's book to her last week... Less than three weeks from manuscript to finished book. Thanks again."
Jane [from Ontario], June, 2016
- "I am so happy with them [my books]! The red buckram is a beautiful shade and is exactly the true red that I was hoping for. The pages open so nicely.... Thank you so much for helping the end product to be a book that I am proud of."
Colleen Robinson, author of "Memoirs and Statistics of the Youth for Christ Teen Team To Southeast Asia 1963" publ. 2016
- "[My books] more than meet my expectations... I have a few books that you had done over the last 8 to 10 years! I knew then, if I ever got around to publishing the family history book that I would likely ask you... Satisfied Costumer!..."
Ken W. Henry, author of "Prairie Pioneers of Southern Saskatchewan, Alex FELL Family, Friends & Neighbours" publ. 2015
- "My books just arrived, they look great! Thank you..."
Ev Page, author of "Page and Paskin Families" publ. 2015
- "The books arrived (poor postal man huffing and puffing and probably in need of a little lie down after all that exertion). They look great! It's been great working with you and I will certainly be more than happy to pass your name along to anyone I come across who might be in need...."
Mary Anne Richardson, author of "Did Little But The Chores, Vol. I and Vol. 2", publ. 2014 (vol. 1), 2015 (vol. 2)
- "Thank you again for your efforts and support with 'Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC' "
Fred Hayward, compiler and publisher of Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "A splendid book...."
Edward Young, Deputy Private Secretary to the Queen, Buckingham Palace, regarding the book Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "My sincere thanks for all your support in making the publishing of my book 'Our Smith Heritage' a smooth process from start to finish and in such a short turnaround time. I am very pleased with the final result and the quality of the book, and know that family members will have a treasure to hand down to their descendants...."
Marilyn Dwyer, author of Our Smith Heritage, publ. 2014
- "... wonderful to work with and I heartily endorse using their services..."
Delphine Cameron Large, author of Our Camerons of Lochiel, publ. 2014
- "I have just arrived home and found the books waiting for me. They look great! The paper has a very nice feel and the photos do not show through at all [high opacity paper]. They look like "proper" books. What we had done in the past [by others] was nothing like this. This is a fitting tribute to our 50th anniversary. Thank you so much for your help with this..."
Helen Billing, regarding: A Celebration of 50 Years, 1964-2014, publ. 2014
- "... thanks, splendiferous!"
Ann Crichton-Harris, regarding the book 'Cornish Emigrants to Ontario, Volume II', publ. 2014
- "I just saw the books, and they are fantastic! Thank you again for all your hard work and advice. I know that the rest of the 1812 Committee will be very impressed."
Carla Mackie, Historical Services Coordinator/Morningstar Mill, St. Catharines Museum regarding: The Report of the Loyal and Patriotic Society OF Upper Canada 1817, publ. 2013
- "You will be pleased to know that our books have been flying off the shelf. Thanks for helping to make that a reality."
Nancy Leveque, co-author of 'Researching Your Ancestors in Simcoe County, A Study in Migratory Patterns and Family History', Publ. 2012, publ. 2011
- "My book is being received very well, and I am very grateful to you for your help. I am getting lots of feedback, and I am quick to tell them of Global Genealogy."
Wayne Robinson, author of My Irish Ancestors, publ. 2011
We respect your right to privacy. When using this site, you may choose to submit personal information through email, online forms or our online shopping cart. We use this information to process your your online orders, process various requests, and manage newsletter subscriptions. We will never intentionally sell, share, or distribute any of your personal information to third parties, except as required by Canadian statute or Court Order.
More resources from GlobalGenealogy.com:
History & Genealogy Books...
History and genealogy books, maps, CDs from a wide selection of publishers, including Global Heritage Press. Browse resources listed by country, location or topic.
Document & Artifact Preservation Products
Acid-free storage and display products to preserve and safely store your family heirloom documents and artifacts.
Printing & Binding Solutions
You've done the research, written the stories, gathered the photos and illustrations, and put them all together... Now let GlobalGenealogy.com produce a finished book you will be proud to call your own.
Family Tree Charts & Census Forms
Poster-size blank family tree charts, plus a variety of free blank letter-size charts and census forms
Trial of G.F. and J. Boutelier... for murder of Frederic Emoneau
[Lunenburg NS, 1791]
Lanark County's Mammoth Cheese and its
Place in Cheesemaking History
Early Ottawa Newspapers
Birth, Marriage, Death Notices
1854 to 1877
Lanark County United Churches, formerly Congregational, Methodist & Presbyterian, Baptisms, Marriages, Burials
The War of 1812...
Searching for your
Ancestor's War Records
Ottawa Branch News
1970 - 2008
Ontario Genealogical Society
Renfrew County United Churches, formerly Methodist and Presbyterian, Baptisms, Marriages 1841-1899
The Ottawa Citizen
Birth, Marriage, Death Notices 1879-1885
Surviving 1851 Census
Returns of Ireland
Loyalist Refugees 1776-1784
[ to Canada ]
Names of Emigrants,
From 1845-47 Records of
[ most from Ireland ]
Tracing Your Kent Ancestors, Guide for Family Historians
[ England ]
Tracing Your Leeds Ancestors, Guide for Family Historians
[ England ]
Births, Marriages & Deaths
Carp Review, 1905-1950
[Carleton County, Ontario, Canada]