Search by topic, title, author or word:
GlobalGenealogy.com founders, Sandra and Rick Roberts
at a conference at Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa
9am to 4pm ET, Monday to Thursday (closed on Ontario statutory holidays)
- Administration: Email or phone 613-257-7878
- Sales and order processing: Email or phone: 613-257-7878
Mailing address (not a retail outlet)
Tech support: Global Genealogy Books-on-CD or PDF Downloads
Our imprints include Global Heritage Press and MacDonald Research
Suggeston: If you didn't receive a download link for your pdf-download
- Email Support or phone support: 613-257-7878 (Monday to Thursday 9-4pm ET)
book within 1 business day, please check your spam filter.
Shop our website and then phone (613-257-7878) to place your order and arrange for a convenient pickup time at our Carleton Place (Ottawa Area) office. Same-day and off-hours pickups are available. There is no showroom or in-person shopping at this location.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Debit cards and credit cards are accepted at our exhibit tables at conferences, and from those making a pickup at our Carleton Place location.
Where to buy Global Heritage Press, MacDonald Research, and Jesuit Studies products:
GlobalGenealogy.com Inc sells books and other resources that are used for research purposes. As a result we do not accept returns unless you receive an item in faulty or damaged condition or if you receive an item other than that which was ordered.
Exchange merchandise for an identical item only:
If the fore-mentioned conditions apply, we will promptly provide a return authorization number and exchange the merchandise for an identical item only. We do not process credits nor do we provide cash or credit card refunds. If you recieve a faulty or damaged product from us, we will email a shipping label to you so you can return the product at our cost. We also pay for the shipping cost for the replacement product. GlobalGenealogy.com Inc. does not accept 'collect' nor 'COD' parcels.
Return Authorization Number:
Call 613-257-7878 between 9 AM to 4 PM E.T. Monday to Thursday, or send an email outlining your request. Please be prepared to provide your invoice number. We do not accept responsibility for any item returned without a return authorization number. The address to return your shipment to will be provided with the return authorization number.
We ship exclusively via Canada Post because of their reliable delivery agreements with couriers and postal services worldwide, reliability, speed of delivery and low cost. We will ship by your choice of courier/carrier if they service our shipping point, and you have an account with them that the shipping charges can be charged to.
Newsletters - Double Opt in
Our email newsletter is sent to only those who specifically subscribe to it. We use an automated double opt in system to ensure that it is you who subscribed your email address, That means that when you submit a subscription, an email is sent to your email address that requires a response from you confirming that it was you who subscribed. A subscription is not finalized until that response is received. Once subscribed, every newsletter includes an obvious link where you can manage/update your subscription or cancel your subscription.
Customer Feedback: Send feedback
- "Interesting book... glad they were able to acquire the publishing rights when the author passed"..... By Dan Plant on March 13, 2019.
- [the book I ordered is] "a useful research tool. "..... By Marge on March 8, 2019.
- "Great product. Everything I was looking for"..... By Ellen O. on February 27, 2019.
- "... was delivered quickly and was as described"..... By G A Vautour on February 22, 2019.
- "The item arrived before the expected date and was as described"..... By Maire on December 5, 2018.
- "Very quick delivery and this book arrived in excellent condition!" By J.S. on November 30, 2018.
- Book was accurately described as to quality and condition. It was well packaged and arrived without damage. I would not hesitate to order again from this seller. Thank You!" By Fred on November 14, 2018.
- "Quick shipping and excellent packaging." By Catherine Trudel on September 19, 2018.
- "My book was delivered in a timely fashion and the book was in excellent condition. Very pleased". By Victor Menzies on August 21, 2018.
- "As described with fast shipping. Great book. Thanks." By J. Benson on August 3, 2018.
- "Excellent service... "By Margaret Killackey on July 16, 2018.
- "The book arrived as it was supposed to and it was a good read as it was described." By Mark Chappell on July 5, 2018.
- "Item was just as described..." By Deborah Huffmyer on June 25, 2018
- "Book was just what I wanted.....in excellent condition By Heather on April 29, 2018.
- "Exactly as advertised. By David E. on April 21, 2018.
- "Item rec’d before expected delivery date! By Amazon Customer on April 17, 2018.
- "Happy with the service and pleased with the book." By chelsea on April 15, 2018.
- "Sooooo happy you had this book. it's amazing. thx" By Amazon Customer on March 24, 2018.
- "The package of the book arrived earlier... which was very nice. The book's condition was very good. I look forward to reading about this specific bit of history with ancestors in mind." By Donna James on March 23, 2018.
- "Such a wonderful book! Very fast shipping and the book itself is pristeen, so nicely bound...... it will be a fine heirloom to pass down along with the family.." By Donna on March 19, 2018.
- "Fast shipment, thank you!" By D. Stevens on June 15, 2017.
- "As a professional researcher, I am constantly looking for new source materials at reasonable prices. Rick and Sandra at Global Genealogy fit the bill to a tee. One example, the St Finnan's Church records available Global Genealogy is an excellent resource. The index is available on their website at no cost...... and access via the Global Genealogy website works like a proper website. Unlike competitors, resource purchase options are excellent (hard copy, CD, PDF download), as are payment options (Visa, M/C, and PayPal). Finally, when it comes to support, nothing beats being able to pick up the phone and talk to Rick or Sandra. Rick's 40+ years of experience make him a "wealthy resource" in and of himself. He is generous with his time, has patience with those of us who are still in the learning curve, and he should be considered an expert in the field. I HIGHLY recommend Global Genealogy. Great bang for your buck- whether it's a US buck or Canadian. " Dana Pereau Genealogy Research, Washington, USA, May 2017
- "Great book and nicely produced." By Michael Aikey on March 9, 2017.
- "The item arrived on 14 December, in perfect condition, and is a great addition to my collection of genealogical books. Thanks very much and have a happy holiday..." By Judith on December 15, 2016.
- "The book looks fabulous! The print quality, paper and cover are all excellent. You have no idea how much we have appreciated your help throughout this process. As we are all new to this writing/publishing process, your help has been invaluable."
Woodland Beach Book Committee, Authors of Footprints in the Sand - Woodland Beach Memories [Ontario], publ. 2016
- "Thank you both for your help getting Mary's book to her last week... Less than three weeks from manuscript to finished book. Thanks again."
Jane [from Ontario], June, 2016
- "I am so happy with them [my books]! The red buckram is a beautiful shade and is exactly the true red that I was hoping for. The pages open so nicely.... Thank you so much for helping the end product to be a book that I am proud of."
Colleen Robinson, author of "Memoirs and Statistics of the Youth for Christ Teen Team To Southeast Asia 1963" publ. 2016
- "[My books] more than meet my expectations... I have a few books that you had done over the last 8 to 10 years! I knew then, if I ever got around to publishing the family history book that I would likely ask you... Satisfied Costumer!..."
Ken W. Henry, author of "Prairie Pioneers of Southern Saskatchewan, Alex FELL Family, Friends & Neighbours" publ. 2015
- "My books just arrived, they look great! Thank you..."
Ev Page, author of "Page and Paskin Families" publ. 2015
- "The books arrived (poor postal man huffing and puffing and probably in need of a little lie down after all that exertion). They look great! It's been great working with you and I will certainly be more than happy to pass your name along to anyone I come across who might be in need...."
Mary Anne Richardson, author of "Did Little But The Chores, Vol. I and Vol. 2", publ. 2014 (vol. 1), 2015 (vol. 2)
- "Thank you again for your efforts and support with 'Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC' "
Fred Hayward, compiler and publisher of Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "A splendid book...."
Edward Young, Deputy Private Secretary to the Queen, Buckingham Palace, regarding the book Loyally Yours - 100 Years of The UELAC [United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada], publ. 2014
- "My sincere thanks for all your support in making the publishing of my book 'Our Smith Heritage' a smooth process from start to finish and in such a short turnaround time. I am very pleased with the final result and the quality of the book, and know that family members will have a treasure to hand down to their descendants...."
Marilyn Dwyer, author of Our Smith Heritage, publ. 2014
- "... wonderful to work with and I heartily endorse using their services..."
Delphine Cameron Large, author of Our Camerons of Lochiel, publ. 2014
- "I have just arrived home and found the books waiting for me. They look great! The paper has a very nice feel and the photos do not show through at all [high opacity paper]. They look like "proper" books. What we had done in the past [by others] was nothing like this. This is a fitting tribute to our 50th anniversary. Thank you so much for your help with this..."
Helen Billing, regarding: A Celebration of 50 Years, 1964-2014, publ. 2014
- "... thanks, splendiferous!"
Ann Crichton-Harris, regarding the book 'Cornish Emigrants to Ontario, Volume II', publ. 2014
- "I just saw the books, and they are fantastic! Thank you again for all your hard work and advice. I know that the rest of the 1812 Committee will be very impressed."
Carla Mackie, Historical Services Coordinator/Morningstar Mill, St. Catharines Museum regarding: The Report of the Loyal and Patriotic Society OF Upper Canada 1817, publ. 2013
- "You will be pleased to know that our books have been flying off the shelf. Thanks for helping to make that a reality."
Nancy Leveque, co-author of 'Researching Your Ancestors in Simcoe County, A Study in Migratory Patterns and Family History', Publ. 2012, publ. 2011
- "My book is being received very well, and I am very grateful to you for your help. I am getting lots of feedback, and I am quick to tell them of Global Genealogy."
Wayne Robinson, author of My Irish Ancestors, publ. 2011
We respect your right to privacy. When using this site, you may choose to submit personal information through email, online forms or our online shopping cart. We use this information to process your your online orders, process various requests, and manage newsletter subscriptions. We will never intentionally sell, share, or distribute any of your personal information to third parties, except as required by Canadian statute or Court Order.
More resources from GlobalGenealogy.com:
Tracing Your Irish Ancestors, Fifth edition
Advanced Genetic Genealogy, Techniques and Case Studies
Referencing for Genealogists:
Sources and Citation
Family History for Beginners
Horne Cemetery / Point Alexandria United Church Cemetery, Wolfe Island
Frontenac County, Ontario
Christ Church Anglican Cemetery, Wolfe Island
Frontenac County, Ontario
Roman Catholic Cemeteries, Wolfe Island
Frontenac County, Ontario
Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery, Wolfe Island
Frontenac County, Ontario
St Lawrence United Church Cemetery Wolfe Island
Frontenac County, Ontario
Tracing Your Manchester & Salford Ancestors
Genealogy of Joseph Brownell of Moulinette, Upper Canada
St James Anglican Cemetery
Clyde Forks Cemetery
Several Irish Cemeteries
added this week
Kith and Kin
Scotch-Irish in America
Wesleyan Methodist Baptismal Register, Prescott County 1840-1877
Lanark Village Cemetery, Lanark County, Ontario
Tracing Your Roman Catholic Ancestors
Criminal Children, Researching Juvenile Offenders 1820–1920
Tracing Your Oxfordshire Ancestors, A Guide for Family Historians
A Swarm of Bees - Lanark Society Settlers 1800-1900, A Journey from Scotland to Upper Canada and Utah
Narrative of a Voyage to Quebec and the Journey from Thence to New Lanark in Upper Canada
Tracing Your Georgian Ancestors 1714-1837
Tracing Your Ancestors: Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk
The Old Methodist Burying Ground in Perth
(Lanark County, Ontario)
Tracing Villains and Their Victims
Tracing Your Ancestors Through Local History Records
Shawville Equity 1883-1916
(Pontiac County, Quebec)
Ottawa Branch News, Ontario Genealogical Society 2009 - 2017
Researching Scots-Irish Ancestors, The Essential Genealogical Guide to Early Modern Ulster, 1600-1800
Land Patent Holders, Goulbourn Twp & Richmond
For Want of His Silver Plate, Sir John Johnson's Raid of May 1780